Story Writing

Hey all,

I've decided to do some writing!

"Isn't this technically writing?"

Why, yes, yes it is. But I'm talking about a different kind of writing. You see, when I was in middle and high school, I didn't have many friends and a lot of dramatic stuff was going on at the same time. So instead of having friends to vent to or talk about it all, I turned to writing. I thought I was pretty good at it, but was crushed with teachers with whom I'd shared my stories to told me that my writing was highly unrealistic and uninspiring.

Pictured: My young dreamer self after being told I'm not good at writing.

So, I stopped writing after that, not really wanting to after being told, even after I'd practiced and thought I'd gotten better, that I sucked at writing.

But NO MORE!

I've come up with some ideas and thought up new ideas for past stories that I'd like to write out and get down on paper - er, screen? - and hopefully turn some into actual books or stories!

In any case, I likely won't post my stories on here, since I've had a blog for writing since I was a preteen. But, if you guys wanna check out my writing blog, the link is here.

Check you guys later!

Comments